Welcome to Jammerz HQ!

The place to go for AJ info! Enjoy the site!

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Top ten ways to throw a fun party!

WHAT UP JAMMERZ? IT'S DARLING AGAIN! I'm sooo excited 'cause angry birds SPACE comes out tomorrow! I'm an angry birds fan. ANYWHO I think my 2nd post today should be about how to throw a totally awesome party. So I decided to do it in list form.
10. Use a lot of torches to decorate.
  9. Make it a costume party!
  8.  Put a bunch of animal banners up and have a "Jammers United " party (yeah uh "jamerz with a Z  is my thing)
  7.  Give your party a certain theme (ideas... Royal ball, sports, fashion, baby, etc)
  6.  Make it boys/girls only.
  5.  Wait until your baby is on and show her/him off.
  4.   Plan some games, (dress up contests, dance off, etc.)
  3.   Put plushies everywhere
  2.   If you have any BIG items like phantom statues, candy canes, etc make them a literal centerpiece
  1.   Hire a "celebrity" to perform.
That's all for me jammerz! Darling out! PEACE!
P.s. Sorry if the post isn't very good, it's 11:05pm at my house and I was about to go to sleep and I remembered I promised two posts! Goodnight Jammerz!

2 comments:

  1. how does this help at all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Didn't you read the last part? I wan exhausted. And their just ideas!

    ReplyDelete