Welcome to Jammerz HQ!

The place to go for AJ info! Enjoy the site!

Monday, March 26, 2012

Spotlight Rare Of The Day!

WHAT UP JAMMERZ? THIS IS DARLING PRETTYLILLY FOR JAMMERZ HQ! My sister is taking longer that expected on her post so I gave her some more time. ANYWHO I know I usually do the animal first but decided not to so you would know the rare first! The Monday rare is........................................ The "Rare Tie" AGAIN it's mebers only! I wish it wasn't members only for a MONTH NOW! BTW you only have like, two more hours to enter the contest. It ends 3/26 at noon. So I included a video about the rare because I couldn't find pictures. I have to say I'm not good with words unless it's on the blog. I will probably do two more posts to show you how the whole road trip is coming. Well see ya jammerz, Darling out!

No comments:

Post a Comment