Welcome to Jammerz HQ!

The place to go for AJ info! Enjoy the site!

Friday, March 16, 2012

Tigers!






WHAT UP JAMMERZ? This is Darling PrettyLilly for Jammerz HQ! So thank goodness testing is over! I don't think I could have taken another day of it! ANYWHO I included a hint yesterday about what the next animal was. Did YOU find it? Well I included a pic with the hint solution just in case. SO the tigers are KINDA popular but you don't see a very big amount of them. They live best at the beach (oh btw I'm not making up the locations, I went to an AJ based fan site and it had all of the places the non-member animals are based but I'll be doing my best for member animals). I think they play really cool and dance pretty neat too! The obvious most classic tiger look is with stripes but everyone seems to choose a different color so there is no most popular color. Tigers are usually found in the forest for some sort of clan, but you see many in their "native land" the beach. There is no tiger shaman for some unknown reason..... hmmm maybe I can write a story about that! ANYWHO tigers are cool and fun so if your looking for an animal that will be a hit at the beach (you know.... 'cause it lives best in the beach) get a tiger today! OK bye jammerz! Darling out! OH YEAH! Jammerz, I got a new poll up for you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment