Welcome to Jammerz HQ!

The place to go for AJ info! Enjoy the site!

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Bunnies!





Whats up jammerz? This is Darling PrettyLilly for Jammerz HQ! So I went for my 2 week contact appointment today only to find I had the wrong prescription so I can see a lot better now. And testing today was FOUR HOURS LONG! SOOOO draining!OK so anywho you can probably tell what today's animal is. To me bunnies are the cutest animals in Animal Jam. I included some pics I googled (obviously). It seems like bunnies get adopted the easiest doesn't it? THAT'S because when THEY do the eyes that are just plain circles it looks like baby eyes! Now most people think that bunnies are just plain cute right..... wrong! Bunnies actually can be quite funny! I was at this bunnies only party and this funny little bunny randomly said this exact thing......... "I baked you a pie!" (about 45 sec. later the same bunny says) "Oh boy what flavor?" (30 seconds later) "PIE FLAVOR!" After seeing that I couldn't breathe I was laughing so hard! I included the vid. of it. Watch the bunny in the back that's blue and jumping... ANYWHO bunnies are said to live best in Zios as well as wolves. They are super fun to watch play,dance, and sleep. If you watch them when they really get hoppin' you can clearly see them hop hop hoppin' soooo cute! Well I'm gonna go play outside and enjoy the freakishly warm weather I mean yesterday my whole family was in shorts!

No comments:

Post a Comment