Welcome to Jammerz HQ!

The place to go for AJ info! Enjoy the site!

Saturday, March 24, 2012

Rhinos!

WHAT UP JAMMERZ? THIS IS DARLING PRETTYLILLY FOR JAMMERZ HQ! I haven't been having a very good morning so I decided to post earlier because this blog picks me up out of my bad feelings and makes me happy,this blog and chocolate that is. So today's animal is the rhino! You don't see many of those do ya? Unlike the monkey that is suddenly wildly popular do to the whole being endagered thing on the way. So rhinos dance by "shuffling" (best word I can think of) back and forth. The rhinos live best in Appondale also. It's a very popular place for animals to live huh jammerz? ANHYWHO the rhino shaman is Ruby, the only other female shaman besides Liza! When you think of a rhino you don't really think a girl shaman but hey there have to be girls of every species otherwise the boys would go out doing dumb stuff and get the whole species extinct in a week because there are no girls to tell them not to do it! (See? Even when I'm not very happy, I can be funny! Or at least TRY to be :D) So usually when you see a rhino, they have a tough guy act going on, it's just an act. Don't be intimidated. I suggest rhinos for members that either A: want to have an edge
B: Think they're cool. Wel thats all for rhinos jammerz! Darling out! Oh and I feel much better now :)




No comments:

Post a Comment