Welcome to Jammerz HQ!

The place to go for AJ info! Enjoy the site!

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Dolphins!





WHAT UP JAMMERZ? THIS IS DARLING PRETTYLILLY FOR JAMMERZ HQ! So there is this totally sick new item out today, the snow machine! It seems like AJ adds new items daily now! So anywho today's animal is the dolphin! I like dolphins but they tend to not be AS popular as seals, in fact even MEMBERS use seals a lot more than sharks or dolphins. I guess seals are cool even to members! Dolphins live best in Bahari Bay. I can't remember if I told you where sharks live best, I will just tell you in this post either way, sharks live best in Deep Blue. Dolphins tend to be more of a girl animal I have noticed, but I see boys too. Mainly this one boy that was black with an eyepatch and some other dark clothing that called himself Dr. Blowfish when we played " Deep Blue Kingdom " it's really fun! Just pick two people one to be princess/prince and one to be queen/king then choose guards and stuff and be a kingdom it usually lasts a while playing in your underwater kingdom then everyone un-friends eachother and get back to their regular stuff and become a kingdom some other day with different people. So go ahead and get a dolphin they're really cool! That's all for my FIRST post see ya guys! Darling out!
Oh and part one of the movie premiers TODAY! 

No comments:

Post a Comment