Welcome to Jammerz HQ!

The place to go for AJ info! Enjoy the site!

Saturday, March 17, 2012

LUCKY DAY!

HEYA AGAIN JAMMERZ! DARLING HERE AGAIN! So I know I already DID a post today, but decided like any AJ blog is doing today I decided to do a post on "Lucky Day". Lucky day is a good time to throw a party, go TO a party, wear green or change your color to green AND time to stock up on clover blankets 'cause come July EVERYONE will be looking to get one. "Lucky Day" is st. Patrick's day on AJ. I included pics earlier so just check out my earlier posts for some pics. Also I have noticed you can make the first name of your pet "Lucky" so take advantage of it QUICK! I also noticed for you members the the "Elf Bracelets" are on clearance which is AJ's way of saying " YO THIS ITEM IS ABOUT TO BE GONE! GET IT WHILE YA CAN! WE LOWERED THE PRICE FOR YA SO ACT NOW COME ON! PLEEEASE WE DON'T WANT YOU TO MISS OUT!" Did that make you laugh, or did it make you think I'm obnoxious? ANYWHO I also wanna make a comment about a game I JUST discovered in the aquarium it's pretty cool and I LOOOVE the prizes! I'll try to google up some pics for ya OK jammerz? OK see ya jammerz I gotta go to bed kinda early for church tomorrow. That's right..... I'm a Christian and I'm not ashamed to put on online. Well see ya jammerz, Darling Out!
P.s. I unlocked my den you can visit now! Remember Ilovemyfam is the user to search.

No comments:

Post a Comment