Welcome to Jammerz HQ!

The place to go for AJ info! Enjoy the site!

Monday, March 12, 2012

Phantoms!

So I didn't think I posted enough earlier and decided to do a special on phantoms. I read a story made by AJ what phantoms actually are but I cant remember where..... OK so it goes like pretty much this....

Mira and her husband were in the temple of zios. Suddenly evil armies stormed into Zios! Mira was terrified and couldn't do anything about it. Her husband stepped up and tried to fight them off. Sadly, he was defeated by the armies and passed away. Mira hadn't seen it because she ran and hid. The armies left after the crushing blow because they were run off by the soldiers of Mira. Mira emerged from her hiding place and discovered her husband there. She was heart broken and started crying for the very first time because this was the first time something bad had happened in Jamaa. Because her tears her SO bitter and because zios was FULL of evil supplies left behind, Mira's tears became what we know as phantoms. After that, Mira ran away. That's also why we never see her. She does come through the fire to see her people in the forest. And it's said that if enough people are camping at the destroyed temple, the original phantoms RETURN! The End.

I didn't write that story and I give FULL credit to animal jam.
So I included some pictures of phantoms to show that even though they're evil, animal jam LOVES their phantoms! I also included a video. Although I did run my voice through a radio rebel style voice modulator on my tablet.



I googled the images and give full credit to the people that took them.

No comments:

Post a Comment