Welcome to Jammerz HQ!

The place to go for AJ info! Enjoy the site!

Friday, March 23, 2012

Funny pics 2!

WHAT UP JAMMERZ! IT'S ME AGAIN! So I promised you funny pics 2 and here it is! OK the first one I find HISTARICAL what do you think?
Maybe because you have a huge eye
  focused directly on you, but that's just a guess......
OK I LOVE this next one........
I wonder what happens next
  hmmmm..............
This next one is pretty clever.......
It's a pretty HUGE piece of furniture even when your NOT a bunny!
This next one is medium funny with me...............
Next time your friend gives you some black, squishy food think about what you MAY be eating.................
I like this one, are bunnies small enough to get behind that and pull it off? Or was it done some other way? But either way, clever!
I bet this will be on the next episode of "When lawn decorations attack". :D
This one is just awesome.............
 :O I bet THAT took a while to get huh?
This one I also find clever and histarical............
I think people get that feeling a lot.........
These next two use a glitch that I learned yesterday and thought they were funny too..........
And.........
I like those both, I will teach you guys the glitch sometime soon. Thanks for viewing jammerz! Darling out! Peace! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment