Welcome to Jammerz HQ!

The place to go for AJ info! Enjoy the site!

Saturday, March 17, 2012

Koalas!




WHAT UP JAMMERZ? THIS IS DARLING PRETTYLILLY FOR JAMMERZ HQ! Soooo sorry I took so long to post today, this daylight savings time MESSES with you man! OH and HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY! ANYWHO you can already see what our theme today is. The koala is a cool animal even though hardly anyone gets it. Which I TOTALLY don't understand! So I got a video from a friend of mine that showed the largest amount of koalas I have ever seen in one place. I got her permission and posted it for ya. For some reason screencast-o-matic runs soooo slow for me and her. So koalas are said to be fat. That's considered mean. Sure they may LOOK like that at first glance, but THEN you look closely at their body, shape, and posture and you then see it only LOOKS like that 'cause they slouch. So next time you see someone call a koala fat, tell them that! The way koalas dance is sooo cute! Their cute little hula dancers! And when they play they flip then wiggle their ears! Koalas "native land" is the forest. And the koala shaman is Cosmo, but Google didn't have a picture of him (for any new JAMMERZ I get my pics from Goggle).

No comments:

Post a Comment