Welcome to Jammerz HQ!

The place to go for AJ info! Enjoy the site!

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

New blog series.....




HEYA JAMMERZ! This is Darling PrettyLilly for Jamerz HQ! I took my first portion of standardized tests.... Easier than I thought! So ANYWAY I decided to do a "series" on the different animals in AJ. I will start with the most poplular..... THE WOLF! Here are some pics I googled. Greely is the wolf shaman.Wolves are said to be wost popular for many reasons..... 1. The clothes and patterns are said to look best on them. 2 They are said to be most "powerful". AND 3. They're said to make the best parents and start the best clans.
I just think they're cool. No doubt wolves are most popular in Jamaa but can you guess WHY? Go ahead and comment on it! Darling out PEACE!

No comments:

Post a Comment