Welcome to Jammerz HQ!

The place to go for AJ info! Enjoy the site!

Friday, March 23, 2012

Horses!

 WHAT UP JAMMERZ! THIS IS DARLING PRETTYLILLY FOR JAMMERZ HQ! So the weather has been CRAZY nice hasn't it? Our two REAL horses are so happy to be warm again and to have grass and not hay. ANYWHO today's animal is the horse (why do I even give the animal an intro? You know what animal it is from the title. But I will keep giving it an intro because it's fun to do an intro)! Horses frankly are my favorite member animal. If I could have ANY member animal it would no doubt be the horse.... or maybe an octopus when they come out.... or a.... LOL I was totally kidding I would choose a horse. Horses play like bucking bronos and dance by uh kinda running in place or is it a moonwalk?  I know for a fact that horses live best in Coral Canyons which is shown true in this picture.
 
<------------ Horse in epic wonders
Horses don't seen to be as popular as they first were, but that's true about EVERY animal. Like have you noticed the spike in monkey adoptions ever since they are becoming endangered? I still cant believe that, but our subject ISN'T monkeys it's horses. Horses to me personally are the best member animal to go with, they fit in well, they look cool, and they are just... cool! Horses are quite fun to watch walk as with many other animal to see exactly HOW they walk like bunnies hop in the CUTEST way and seals flop around. Any member that DOES do a horse maybe can put together like the ultimate horse barn. Any pic you comment on the site I will be sure to use and give you total credit, then a bunch of people will know you have an awesome den and maybe even check it out! Well that's all for horses jammerz! Check back for my second post later! See ya jammerz! Darling out!

No comments:

Post a Comment