Welcome to Jammerz HQ!

The place to go for AJ info! Enjoy the site!

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Road trip pt. 1!

WHAT UP JAMMERZ? IT'S ME AGAIN! So do you reember a few posts ago when I told you about ym road trip I do yearly? Well I'm doing it sooner this year since the weather is so nice. I made a part 1 video. OK so here are some mistakes you will find: The music often will not sound right I was playing it o my tablet and couldn't get the timing right, you will here some pumping and clicking because my tablet kept bumping into the laptop, I also forgot to show you the bed area but it is the two "beds" in that are near the kitchen, and I made a few music mistakes like stopping it too soon or too late DURING the video. If the mistakes get too annoying go ahead and mute the video, I don't talk in it anyway.
What I tell ya? Quite a bit of mistakes. But I hope you learned how to make an RV. You don't NEED all those shoji screens, I didn't last year. I hope this helped you plan a fun spring activity! See ya jammerz! Darling out!

No comments:

Post a Comment