Welcome to Jammerz HQ!

The place to go for AJ info! Enjoy the site!

Friday, March 2, 2012

AJ road safety vid.

Hi guys! Sooo I made this vid. for you "moms" on AJ you know, when you adopt a bunny or a seal or some other animal. I know it has mistakes, like the songs keep playing in weird ways and yes it's quite slow but I think you will still think it's worth your time! Comment if you were sad at ANY point! And by the way the songs are.... Sunshine lollipops and rainbows. And the other 2 are not done by any copyright bands. No animals were harmed in the making of this video. Oh and by the way.... you HAVE to view it in full screen or you cant read it! Trust me this is NOT  a screamer! I have had a screamer sent to me I respect that people hate being scared.

No comments:

Post a Comment