Welcome to Jammerz HQ!

The place to go for AJ info! Enjoy the site!

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Elephants!





WHAT UP JAMMERZ? THIS IS DARLING PRETTYLILLY FOR JAMMERZ HQ! So I downloaded Angry birds space and it's pretty fun! I definitely recommend it. ANYWHO today's animal is the elephant. Elephants live best in Appondale. The elephant shaman is Otto. Something about the name Otto just SOUNDS like an elephant name doesn't it? Elephants are really fun to watch sleep and walk. Since they are so big it is also kinda funny to see them sit on those chairs they sell in the furniture shop! Elephants are for the member that wants to bring some fun and comedy to parties and the other places in Jamaa. They are big, fun, do all kinds of funny stuff, and bring a sense of silliness to a place.I definitely recommend getting one. Also I forgot to post about the new pets, the jellyfish! And good news for you members because octopuses are coming. Everyone knows they will probably be members only right? Don't get me wrong I love animal jam but I wish non members could get a new animal. But hey on most sites where you can start a free account you cant even dress your pet or decorate your room! So let's be happy we can at least do that! Well see ya jammerz, Darling is out! Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment