Welcome to Jammerz HQ!

The place to go for AJ info! Enjoy the site!

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

AJ shut down pt.2

OK AJ came back last night, I was just too tired to post it. I thought it would be the beach was changed,but actually they fixed a very annoying glitch. I couldn't do ANYTHING with my furniture! I couldn't see it in my den, choose to EDIT my den, offer furniture in trade, recycle it, or even buy it! I know I'm not the ONLY one to have it happen either. I saw multiple people shouting MY DEN IS FIXED! OK so anyway, I wanna teach you all a SWEET glitch. OK first get A TON of gems like in the thousands no doubt. OK so then go to your den. Choose to shop for your den from there, buy EXACTLY 26 of ONE item, I used 26 pillows because they were the least expensive. OK so what you do is choose to put it in your room but instead of choosing to move it, leave it where they put it in. Like when you click to put in in your room, don't move it.
OK do that with all 26 items don't move any so it looks like one object. After all 26 are in you will se the glitch. What is the glitch you say? Well if you do it right you should see........
You have to do it and find out! Mwahahahaha (sorry I've ALWAYS wanted to do that!) Have a great day Jammerz an please do the new polls at the end of my older posts, Darling out, PEACE!

No comments:

Post a Comment