Welcome to Jammerz HQ!

The place to go for AJ info! Enjoy the site!

Monday, March 19, 2012

Funny AJ pics!

 WHAT UP JAMMERZ? IT'S ME AGAIN! OK so I was searching for tomorrows pics and came across a BUNCH of funny pics, after I saved them I found out that most of these come from a blog called "Animal jam insiders" So I give FULL total and complete credit to that site.




                   OK so we start with a somewhat cheesy joke.....
 
                                                                            See?



OK next we have a crocodile and elephant also from the site I mentioned above.......
                    OK not sure 'bout you guys, but when I first saw this I couldn't breath I was laughing so hard!

OK now we have some pics from "animal jam rush" and "animal jam insider"
LOL where are the animals is what shes saying. It may take a second to get.....
OK next pic.......
    OK now whose gonna warn her? Huh?  Huh? Fine I'll do it.....

Ok this next one isn't from either blog, but it's funny!

OK I'm bookin' him for my next dance party..
Ok this one I cant remember where I got it. I don't call it haha funny, I call it........uh.....cool and clever!
Well these are my AJ funny pics! Keep comin' back 'cause number two is comin' soon! OK bye jammerz! Darling out!

No comments:

Post a Comment