Welcome to Jammerz HQ!

The place to go for AJ info! Enjoy the site!

Monday, March 5, 2012

A quick message.

#comment-form So I have been playing animal jam for a while. I have halloween rares and a non-member flooring that is really dark cool wood. And I have a DECENT aount of gems and I thought of something..... Animal Jam is not about the rares, the gems, the famous adoption centers, the ability to be friends with a complete stranger (although it's cool),the role playing, the stores, or even the fancy new animals coming out every other week! It's about having fun and learning while you do it. And I see wolves that pick on bunnies and seals and koalas, (not all wolves, in fact I have a wolf) but really? It's a website made for fun! It's just a shame. I also noiced a rise in the amount of wolves trying to "eat" other smaller animals and that makes me mad. We are not REAL wild animals, and I consider it bullying.I just thought I'd share that. Peace out viewers.

No comments:

Post a Comment