Welcome to Jammerz HQ!

The place to go for AJ info! Enjoy the site!

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

The End

I'm sorry Jammerz, but it's almost the end of the homeschool year which means I send my laptop back. I can't get on AJ anyway. I'm sorry but this is the end of Jammerz HQ. We have had some good times and I'm about to cry as I write this. You may have seen I've changed my entire profile. That's because I'm starting a new blog that I can update using my tablet. I will be taking on the identity of "Hoops and Yoyo" the coolest character of "Hallmark" ecards. Go ahead and check them out. If you don't really care and would rather look at animal jam blogs, there are plenty out there, better than mine. I want to thank all of you for visiting, commenting, and doing the polls. The movie "One way or another" is cancled. As much as I hate to do this, I'm completely forgetting about animal jam. I hate the thought of it but I have to. I'm sorry it had to end like this. If I could log on one more time, I'd send everyone I knew that got on here a gift. I would send them my rares and shut down my account for good. But I can't and I have to go out like this. I'm sorry to say it but I won't be visiting any other AJ blogs. If  I'm quitting for good, then why look and see what's going on? If there's a way to delete a blog, I'll probably do so with this one. I'm sorry guys. But if you DO have an intrest my new blog "Hoops and Yoyo Daily" will be up and running soon. You'll be able to find it by searching "hoopsandyoyodaily.blogspot.com". Well, goodbye forever Jammerz. Maybe one day I'll get a laptop to keep and start this back up, but until then, this is Goodbye. - Darling no longer.

12 comments:

  1. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I AM SOOO SAD!!!!!!!!!! IM ALMOST CRYING!!!! I WAS SOOO LOOKING FORWARD TO MAKING THAT MOVIE :( I WILL CARRY ON WITH IT!!!!! THATS WHAT!!!! ILL FILM THE MOVIE AND ILL GET MY OWN ACTORS AND ACTRESSES!!!!!!! THE SHOW MUST GO ON!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. I was upset about the movie not getting done. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You said thanks twice..... Oh well, I'm still sad :( I'll be sure to check out and comment on your new blog!

      Delete
  3. Oh, I did didn't I....... Awkwaaaaard. LOL! Hoping to see the movie on youtube! I use screen cast o match, but you can use whatever. Do you know who hoops and yoyo are?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yup. So awesome! At first I didn't know Piddles, then I looked him up, and I found out he is AKA Sprinkles :3 <----- still lovin' the face :) Alsooooooooooooooooo, what about your friend Alyssa? Or Sam? Will they be going on AJ?

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL. Sam is also homeschooled so he won't and I'm not sure about Alyssa. I'll have to ask. I'm glad you like the new blog. I'm having technical difficulties though with uploading pictures. :( But I'll be sure to ask Alyssa!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. KK, thanks girl :) By the wayyyyy, what are you going to do for the pictures? Buy hoops, yoyo, and piddles costumes and act around in them? Or buy a bunch of hoops and yoyo stuff and take pictures of it? Well, whatever it is, I bet it's awesome!

      Delete
  6. Well, I use my tablet to take pictures of my hoops and yoyo plushies. Then I tried uploading from my tablet but that didn't work, then I tried emailing the pics to my laptop, but I couldn't find them in my storage. So I'm looking for a solution 0_0 But hang tight, I'm working on it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's too bad, hope it gets fixed soon! If this doesn't get fixed, you should buy a camera and take the pics from there. I remember i got a pretty good one from target for about $35. But for now, okay, which face do you like best? 1. O_O 2. 0_0 3. o_o

    ReplyDelete
  8. I might have to look into that camera. But AFTER youth camp. I have to save some of my money for meals. I loooove target! That store is AWESOME! It's also where I got my first contacts. 0_0 is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What the WHAT????? You went on animal jam today! You have a penguin!!! OMG but but but but but but you said I AM SO CONFUSEDDDDDDDDD

      Delete
    2. I'm sorry for confusing you. Let me explain. I chose homeschool and don't have to send back the laptop yet. But suddenly (about the time I ended the blog)I couldn't get onto AJ on this laptop for some reason. I was on AJ today because we have a broken laptop hooked up to a device that allows it to work downstairs. It allows me to go on AJ. But, I couldn't talk much, because the keyboard on the laptop have like no keys and I can't see the key letters. I plan on getting a laptop with my B-day money and then I'll restart this blog and we can make "One Way Or Another"! I'll answer any questions.

      Delete