Welcome to Jammerz HQ!

The place to go for AJ info! Enjoy the site!

Monday, March 26, 2012

AJ Fashion (by my sister)



Hey jammerz, so my sister is about to start her post OK? She is a bit into fashion and what not, but you should enjoy it. OK her post starts............. wait for it.............. WAIT FOR IT................. almost................NOW!     Thanks    lets talk about CLOTHES!!!! Our first subject is gloves.As we all know everyone loves those gloves .People say they look the best on rabbits and some say wolves. I think they  look really good on both but I am gonna have to go with............RABBITS!!I chose rabbits because the gloves takes up there whole arm on a wolf it only takes up part of the arm.  Our second subject are horns.Horns are really popular why? I have no idea. I don't want to offend anyone who wears horns but what is the point of having horns coming out of your head?  They do have cool patterns but, really?Next are necklaces those i can see animals wearing not horns coming out of their heads like I said if your animal wears them them and you like then that's fine. Last but not least capes i can also see animals wearing, not horns.well that's all back to you sis.................  Thanks sis. Well Jammerz, if she gets a blog or not is now up to you!  OK maybe FOUR posts today :D Well see ya jammerz! DARLING OUT!                                                                                                 

No comments:

Post a Comment