Welcome to Jammerz HQ!

The place to go for AJ info! Enjoy the site!

Monday, March 12, 2012

Ideas?

WHAT UP JAMMERZ? This is Darling PrettyLilly for Animal Jam HQ! OK so guys, standardised tests start for me TOMORROW! I'm soooo nervous. And has anyone ELSE noticed that "SO RANDOM" has done an entire SKETCH around the grading machine for these tests? The funny thing is by the time that episode airs testing will be OVER! But who doesn't love seeing....uh.... let's just call him Bob since I can't remember his REAL name, look like a robot, dance around like a block head, and sing in a robo voice? ANYWAY I have a question, what would YOU GUYS like to see on my blog? More polls? More pics? More videos? Go ahead and comment on what YOU wanna see here because I'm all about the jammerz! I wanna make this the ultimate place that YOU customize! Go ahead and post what color you want the blog to be, new polls you might want, ANYTHING you want. Go ahead post what ever you wanna see. OK so now I've noticed something..... you know that shop that used to be in Coral Canyons? If you don't just climb up and when you see a little shack when your almost at the top that used to be a store. So I noticed that people just didn't care for the stuff there and then the shop closed and nobody remembers the stuff.... so when friends come to my den they ask where I got my teacups and my pots I tell them. I think we should buy a few choice items from hidden shops because you NEVER know when they will close. OH and now for the spotlight rare of the day!!!! Today's rare Monday item is....... THE VIKING HAT! Anyone else think that it STINKS that it's members only? Well Have a nice day jammerz! DARLING OUT!

No comments:

Post a Comment