Welcome to Jammerz HQ!

The place to go for AJ info! Enjoy the site!

Saturday, March 24, 2012

Big news!

WHAT UP JAMMERZ IT'S ME AGAIN! So I have big news....... we have a contest! The contest is to win an AJ account with the following features: 1,052 gems, an already decorated den, every non member clothing item for sale right now, me as a friend, a few rares, and extra furniture for decorating! I started the account for the contest and it's finally ready! The animals it has is a boy and a girls seal so if your a boy you can recycle the girl and vice-versa. This isn't some scam where I log on and drain you of your stuff. I'm a Christian remember? Here is how you enter, comment your user and WHY you should win the account, then send a buddy request to ilovemyfam and ilovemysister7 (my friend that will give you the info). You have until Monday. I made the user and password either gender friendly it's not girly or boyish, it's neutral. See ya jammerz! Happy commenting!

5 comments:

  1. Hi!!! Will you PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PRETTY PLEASE check out my AJ blog??? It's really cool, I promisez!http://animaljampack.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha Now i want to enter :3

    My username on AJ is huntinbear


    So, I think i should get the account because....

    #1 I'm christian too!! So i will do good things with it :3

    #2 I might even get it even better then give it back to you just for the fun of it

    #3 I love your blog and i love AJ, so the more the merrier!

    #4 I'm pretty much the only one who entered......

    Haha :3 ill go add you now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW those are some SERIOUSLY convincing stuff... Did you know my dad just started a new church? The first service was today! ANYWHO anyone else that wants to enter go ahead and do it quick! You have until noon tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete