Welcome to Jammerz HQ!

The place to go for AJ info! Enjoy the site!

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Lucky Day (kinda delayed I know)




Hey Jammerz! This is Darling PrettyLilly! You may have noticed the new green color. That's for lucky day! AJ calls it "Lucky Day" but look at your calendars and you'll see what it REALLY is called. I included some pics. of the new stuff! I googled these I didn't take them my self. There is a new party that TOTALLY rocks! New pawsome clothes for members and non members! The famous clover blanket is back! New letters! ALL KINDS OF STUFF! Not to mention the SNOW FORT DEN AND SNOW ITEMS! Oh and I went to the most AWESOME den! It belongs to a Jammer named.... Pizzadrop. You gotta check it out! He/she  used the glitch I told you with HUGE items! You're awesome pizzadrop! Have a good day Jammerz! Darling out. PEACE!

No comments:

Post a Comment