Welcome to Jammerz HQ!

The place to go for AJ info! Enjoy the site!

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Spring!

WHAT UP JAMMERZ? THIS IS DARLING AGAIN! I told ya I was posting twice a day now. Well today is the first day of spring! I'm so excited about it! No more staying in for days without stepping FOOT outside, huddling under as many blankets as possible, and no more icy sidewalks! WOO HOO! So spring is obviously everywhere and I am going to throw a spring party on AJ soon. Enough about me though, there are some fun things to do in the spring in Jamaa. Like "fishing", or plan a vacation to Mt. Shiveer to cool off (;D), or maybe even adopt some kids or pets and go on a "road trip". I do it every spring with my kids! I am still in the planning stage, but I will post videos about my progress every now and again as well as teach you how to do something like it and have the MOST fun doing it. Spring is also the best time to go "camping" in Serapia Forest. Maybe redecorate your den for spring. Put the snow windows, candy canes, and snowmen in storage and get the plants out of storage! It's spring so lets get outside more and play! 'Cause next thing you know it's summer and you WISH it was 73 degrees instead of 94 degrees. I know that's what the air conditioner is for but still lets take advantage of the nice weather! Well see ya jammerz I'm gonna go play! Darling out!
P.s. I know the pic is from Valentines day, I was trying to show flowers and spring stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment