Welcome to Jammerz HQ!

The place to go for AJ info! Enjoy the site!

Monday, March 19, 2012

Pandas!




  WHAT UP JAMMERZ! THIS IS DARLING PRETTYLILLY FOR JAMMERZ HQ! Sooooo sorry I couldn't post yesterday, my day was just soooo busy but I'm back and ready to post! Today's animal is obviously the panda! The panda is for some reason the least popular animal in Jamaa When they dance they "raise the roof" and it's actually quite fun to watch! The panda shaman is Liza. We ALL know who Liza is, she is the shaman that greets you when you first join AJ and gives you moolah (kidding about the moolah, but it's true :D)! So pandas are said to live best in the forest. Just telling you, I don't remember the site I got the locations from, I  wrote them all down when I saw them even before this blog! ANYWHO there is a way to turn a panda into a "polar bear". Simply make them ALL white (except for the eyes) then put a hood on them, and don't go anywhere but mt. shiveer and your den. You can also make an arctic fox by doing the same to a wolf! I think pandas should be more popular than they are, but there is only one way to do it and I can't do it without you guys, get a panda and go to Jamaa and say stuff like "SAVE THE PANDAS!" I don't know HOW much good it will do, but it sure will be fun! Just ask the "save the koalas" campaign. That's what that koala vid. that my friend sent me was. Well bye see ya jammerz, DARLING OUT!

No comments:

Post a Comment