Welcome to Jammerz HQ!

The place to go for AJ info! Enjoy the site!

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Penguins!





WHAT UP JAMMERZ! IT'S DARLING FOR JAMMERZ HQ! Today's animal is the penguin! The penguin is a fun animal because it goes underwater, it looks cool to decorate, I just loooooove penguins! I think it's cool to have a UNIQUE animal that can go underwater and above. Penguins live best at...... you guessed it, Mt. Shiveer. And they don't really have a shaman, I mean they have a statue just not a SHAMAN. They aren't as popular as they used to be but they are still around jamaa, you just have to look hard enough. I noticed that they make a new den for each new animal  that comes out now, let me show you..... Horse: barn   Snow den: penguins  and   Lost ruins den: octopus (octopus coming soon)
So maybe, if we talk them into doing an ostrich they will do some sort of desert kinda thing! Well to be perfectly honest, I cant think of much else to say. Oh and my little sis, is trying to start a blog so I'm letting her try a post on here, do a :)   if you like it and   :(   if you don't OK? And the contest ends tomorrow at noon. SEE YA JAMMERZ DARLING OUT!

No comments:

Post a Comment