Welcome to Jammerz HQ!

The place to go for AJ info! Enjoy the site!

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Seals!





WHAT UP JAMMERZ? THIS IS DARLING PRETTYLILLY FOR JAMMERZ HQ! OK so today's animal is special for TWO reasons. 1. It is the only non member animal in AJ that can go underwater. 2. It's the last non-member animal in the series. You guessed it, it's the seal! Oh and I decided that just a whole post about an animal isn't enough to inform you guys so I will do TWO posts until the series is done. OK so here is a fun fact, we got the seal through voting! Our options were, an Arctic fox, a Polar bear, and what we have, a harp seal.  OK so the seal no doubt lives best in mt. Shiveer. Have YOU seen the proof? Well I included a pic of it. Have you noticed my picture skills are improving? I learned how to move them! ANYWHO The seal dances SUPER awesome, they breakdance!And they play like a gymnast they flip all over the place! And watching seals walk is fun too! I think seals are rising on the popularity chain and may pass wolves eventually since more and more people that join want to go underwater. I think that the way seals sleep is cute in a way. What about you guys? Am I the only one that put a pirate bandanna on my girl seal? It also seems seals are usually the ones that wear the butterfly wings right? Well here is a tip about "decorating" you seal, DO NOT CHANGE EYE COLOR! It is a special eyes color that you can never get back! The same goes for tigers. Well that's all on the seals guys! Darling out! (for now :D) PEACE!

No comments:

Post a Comment