Welcome to Jammerz HQ!

The place to go for AJ info! Enjoy the site!

Saturday, March 31, 2012

Octo-palooza!

WHAT UP JAMMERZ? THIS IS DARLING PRETTYLILLY FOR JAMMERZ HQ! So after the octopus came out, some jammerz have been in octo-palooza! They have an octopus, every octopus related item, and only buddy octopuses. How do I know this? One of my school friends is one of these people and proudly (almost TOO proudly) showed me her proud octo-paloozaness! I think octopuses are cool, but I still would rather have a horse :D. You know jammerz, there was a hint that the turtle AND octopus were coming! Let me show you.....

See? You can also see a seahorse! I like it when AJ hides stuff and it's up to US we lucky jammerz to find them! Like that time when....... no no or that time when you had to...... no............ lets just say there HAVE been hidden hints that you have had to find and I can't remember because I have a headache. Well that's all for the octopi or octopies or something? Oh I don't know what they are plural( JOKE it's octopuses plural)! I just know that this post about them is over! See ya jammerz! Darling out!

No comments:

Post a Comment