Welcome to Jammerz HQ!

The place to go for AJ info! Enjoy the site!

Thursday, April 26, 2012

NEW!

WHAT UP JAMMERZ? This is Darling PrettyLilly for Jammerz HQ! So I logged onto animal jam today and saw in the paper that there is a scavenger hunt in Appondale! The prize is a pet tree so I'm not sure how much use non-members are gonna get out of it. I saw the winner of the furniture contest and frankly, I love it! It was soooo much better then my "clothes rack" idea! It also said in the paper that there is something BIG coming! All you gotta do is use the scattered letters in the paper and solve it! I was about to log back on and solve it, but AJ is doing another update :(. OH WELL! I can't wait to see what it is! I also noticed that AJ is REALLY emphasizing the pet games! There is a new game every time the Jamaa Journal comes out! That's good news to people with pets. Makes me a bit jealous but hey most sites you can't even decorate your house without a paid membership! So AJ is by FAR the best non-pay site. Can't WAIT until AJ comes back. I only have one more thing to find in Appondale! Then I can make a video showing you where to find the items! Well see ya Jammerz! Darling OUT! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment