Welcome to Jammerz HQ!

The place to go for AJ info! Enjoy the site!

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Bad jammer

Hey jammerz. I just want to tell you about a bad jammer. Her user is poplop009. You see, she adopted my little sister and she was what my 7 year old sister called "the best animal jam momma ever". She logged on earlier and saw that her mom was on. She went to where her mom was, she went up stairs so nobody would see her for a while and when she came down her mom has unfriended her and sarted yelling things t her like "YOUR NOT MY DAUGHTER GET OUT OF HERE!" She kept trying to get her to change her mind when finally the mom yelled "LOOK YOU ANNOYING KID! YOU'RE NOT MY DAUGHTER! GET OUT OF HERE AND LEAVE ME ALONE!"  My sister told me everything. This isn't the same fashion post sister. My seven yeaar old sister is so depressed! She is crying at the moment. She is so upset. So remember this bad jammer. Oh my sister wants to say something (there MAY be some spelling mistakes)............ Hi im darling pretylillys little sister. The jamer she is talking about is mean! She broke my hart. We always had so much fun together, then she yelled at me and left a boo boo on my hart. Ok now back to my sister. That was my little sister. You may THINK that AJ is just a site. But to my little sis it's more. Just wanted to show you this mean jammer. See ya jammerz! Darling out!

3 comments:

  1. Tigerseif is one of those types, He unfriended me, He said he LOVED me, But, He didn't He HATED ME He adopted Other kids.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww I'm soooooo sorry to hear that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG poplop009 is MY mom!!!! OMG!!!

    ReplyDelete