Welcome to Jammerz HQ!

The place to go for AJ info! Enjoy the site!

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

BEST ANIMAL JAM DAY EVER!!

WHAT UP JAMMERZ? This is Darling PretyLilly for Jammerz hq! So I had the BEST animal jam day EVER yesterday! I highly recommend the movie Fauna's Revenge on YouTube. I'm a total Fauna's Revenge FREAK and I saw she (fauna) was opening a restaurant in her den. I went and I about passed out when I saw that she was THERE! We talked, I told her I was a fan and then she sent me a buddy request!!! I then saw the OTHER star of the movie arrived to talk to fauna and he buddied me too! He was such a gentleman! So we hung out with him at the aquarium after Fauna logged off. And the best part is, they said I might be able to be in the next part of the movie! So keep checking for new parts of the story! OK see ya jammerz! Darling out! Don't forget, the user is "hinwer" go check out the restaurant!

No comments:

Post a Comment