Welcome to Jammerz HQ!

The place to go for AJ info! Enjoy the site!

Sunday, April 15, 2012

New glitch!

WHAT UP JAMMERZ? THIS IS DARLING PRETTYLILLY FOR JAMMERZ HQ! So I'm still in TN with my grandparents and I'm soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo sorry that I haven't posted! So I decided to make it up to you by telling you how to do the Jamaa township glitch! :D OK so what you do is go to the Mira statue area and get close to where the chicken egg is/was (didn't check yet ): ) If it's NOT there check my previous post "the big reveals" to see where it was. OK so when your there get a nametag up. Then click the red roof on the announcement board thingy. On the way there quickly send and cancel a game request! You have a 50/50 chance of making it up on the first try, so be persistent. Then enjoy being up there and have some fun! But DO NOT tell anyone how to do it! I'm not trying to be mean. If too many people know about this glitch.................... IT GETS FIXED! 00
                          0- GASP!

 Well that's all for the Jamaa glitch! See ya Jammerz! Darling out!                  

No comments:

Post a Comment