Welcome to Jammerz HQ!

The place to go for AJ info! Enjoy the site!

Friday, April 13, 2012

Monkeys suddenly rare!

WHAT UP JAMMERZ? THIS IS DARLING PRETTYLILLY FOR JAMMERZ HQ! So now that monkeys are endangered ANYTHING monkey themed is CRAZY rare! There are people willing to trade GLOVES for something monkey themed! Luckily I have a monkey plushie saved! I wonder at the possibilities............. ANYWHO if you DO have monkey stuff, SAVE IT SAVE IT AND AGAIN I SAY SAVE IT! Not permanently but for a long time so that suddenly it's crazy super omega rare when you finally DO decide to trade it! I mean I should know! I'm STILL saving halloween stuff and it's in popular demand. I was pretty upset to see that you can now WIN the scary horns, I mean I was saving those so they would be rare :( oh well I still have my Frankenstein mask, the take one candy bowls, the lights, and a tombstone. I don't celebrate Halloween or anything I just saw it a a great rares opportunity! Wow I TOTALLY rabbit trailed there! LOL! ANYWHO save that monkey stuff trust me they aren't bringing them back! Well see ya jammerz! Darling out!

No comments:

Post a Comment