Welcome to Jammerz HQ!

The place to go for AJ info! Enjoy the site!

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Endangered!

Well Jammerz, monkeys are now officially endangered. :( Luckily I bought one weeks ago! Anyone else think there will be monkey parties and save the monkey rallies out the wazoo now? I do. Oh and by the way, the reason I didn't post YESTERDAY was because I was on a 14 hour drive to Tennessee! I may or may not be able to post some days because we are spending as much time as possible with our grandparents. In OTHER news, Jammerz can now go to an underwater party as well as enter a contest to design the new den item I am for once going to ENTER that contest! Also members can now adopt bunny pets which I can't help but think is a tiny bit awkward......... also we can now click the "endangered" banners and learn all about endangerment and how we can help it. Well see ya jammerz! Darling out!

No comments:

Post a Comment