Welcome to Jammerz HQ!

The place to go for AJ info! Enjoy the site!

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Welcome!

WHAT UP JAMMERZ?! This is Darling PrettyLilly for Animal Jam HQ! I am going to show you how to get the BEST time out of animal jam as well as show you tips,tricks,secrets,and people you probably should friend on Animal jam! Please excuse that there are no pics! If I could I would do some! But don't worry you wont need pics for this! Well that is my first post! Oh and just to put it out there I do not own or work for animal jam I just used the name "Animal Jam HQ" because well, this will be your headquarters for everything AJ! I promise that if you stay with me this will be a sweet site for animal jammerz!

1 comment:

  1. PLEASE TELL YOUR FRIENDS! THE MORE VIEWERS I GET THE MORE I WILL WRITE!

    ReplyDelete