Welcome to Jammerz HQ!

The place to go for AJ info! Enjoy the site!

Friday, January 20, 2012

New!

Did you hear the newz jammerz? There is a new animal coming to jamaa! I know what it is to! It is a (drum roll) PENGUIN! I am hoping that after the penguin comes, us non members will either 1.be able to get a penguin. or 2. Have a new animal open up for non members, like a croc or elephant! Another new thing is the temple of zios journey book page! And the new pet, snake. As well as the new den, a barn! And not to mention the two new parties! Dinner party and Trading! I have lots of rares so this new trading party should be nice! And not that I care since I'm not a member but there are new items in epic wonders. No non member stuff AGAIN :(. But the new year brings lots of new stuff including this blog! Please tell your friends I want everyone to get the most out of their AJ experience! Oh and the flag contest winner is out to I LOVE IT! I tried to enter, but my laptop was acting weird! Oh and soon there will be pics in these posts BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment