Welcome to Jammerz HQ!

The place to go for AJ info! Enjoy the site!

Sunday, January 22, 2012

PICS NOW HERE AND PRIZES FOR HUNTS!



What up jammerz? This is Darling Pretty Lilly for Animal Jam HQ! Today is a special edition too! For 2 reasons! 1. We have an awesome subject. and 2. I got pics! I downloaded them and give TOTAL CREDIT TO THE SITE THE POSTED THEM TO MAKE IT CLEAR I DID NOT TAKE THE PICS. BY MYSELF OTHER PEOPLE DID AND  I AM JUST USING THEM AND AGAIN,GIVE THEM FULL CREDIT! OK our subject is the prizes for the scavenger hunts. The prize for Zios is the elephant throne, the prize for the Deep blue is the deep sea window, the prize for crystal reef is a puffer fish plushie, and the prize for Bahari Bay is an awesome fountain! CHECK 'EM ALL OUT ABOVE! I know this has all been seen before, but this was more a picture trial run! Again I DID NOT TAKE THESE PICS AND I GIVE FULL CREDIT TO THE SITES THAT DID! AND I DO NOT OWN OR WORK FOR AJ! Bye Jammers! Darling out!

No comments:

Post a Comment