Welcome to Jammerz HQ!

The place to go for AJ info! Enjoy the site!

Thursday, May 3, 2012

One way or another comercial

WHAT UP JAMMERZ? This is Darling PrettyLilly for Jammerz HQ! So you know how I said in my first video that I would do another post? Well here it is! I put the commercial for "One way or another" on YouTube but I figured I'd show you guys too. Here is is! Oh and huntinbear? I hope you can log on tonight (May 3rd) so we can film part one! :) Well here ya go Jammerz......
Look cool? I hope you can check it out on YouTube. Search "animal jam poor bunny visits the dentist" and choose the first video. Then view my other videos! Well see ya Jammerz! Darling OUT! <3

3 comments:

  1. Aw, dangit. We should probably schedule a time. So, right now, it's 9:56 my time (LOL i have school tomorrow XD) so maybe like, 3:00 my time tomorrow? I think that would be..... 5:00 or 6:00 your time, depending on your time zone.

    -the hunting bear :3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a plan! Can't WAIT to work with you again!
    -Darling <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, dangit, i missed it. My teacher kept the class in late :( sorry i missed it! maybe same time tomorrow?

      -the hunting bear :3

      Or, maybe, like, right now? I just saw you on but you got off right after :/

      Delete