Welcome to Jammerz HQ!

The place to go for AJ info! Enjoy the site!

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Diamond Phantom!

WHAT UP JAMMERZ? This is Darling PrettyLilly for Jammerz HQ!  I was looking back at some older posts of mine and I saw how far this blog has really come! Thanks to all of you viewers! This blog wouldn't be what it is if it wasn't for you guys!<3 So ANYWHO I went to epic wonders today to see how much more I need to save until I can buy a silver bar and I saw one of the most amazing things I've EVER seen on AJ! The DIAMOND PHANTOM! It's absolutely amazing! I can see why it's 7,500 gems! It is basically one of those giant phantom statues like there were at Halloween only made of diamond! It's absolutely amazing! I hope all you member viewers can save up enough to buy one! Well see ya Jammerz! Darling out!

1 comment:

  1. I heard about that awesome phantom! Well, i saw it. ANYWHO i have wayyy too many gems that i know what to do with so i guess i should buy one, what do you think?

    -the hunting bear :3

    ReplyDelete